(Closed) WB Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2011!

posted 7 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
10287 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

@bakerella: Count me in! Though I must say that I am a little bummed that I never received all 3 cards for the Christmas swap. Hopefully the V-Day swap works out better.

Post # 5
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Yes! I’m doing it this time and I’m double checking that I really registered!!

Post # 6
711 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I want to do this too! I only got 2 out of 3 for the Holiday cards, and I never heard from anyone I sent mine too – I hope they received them! I am excited, I love these swaps!

Post # 7
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Oh, it doesn’t have to be DIY cards either.  I got some very nice store bought cards, too! I LOVE GETTING MAIL!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Same for me – 2/3 holiday cards only, I was super bummed! Please only sign up if you’re committed to participate, girls!

Post # 10
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

For those of you had trouble last time…

After you log into swapbot with email and password.  Click on the bakerella ‘s link for the swap.

You should see this page.

Click the “Join swap” at the bottom.

Then you will see this page…

Now, click the “Yes, sign me up!

Then you should get a window where it asks you if you want to join the swap.

Thanks Bakerella for setting this up.  I can’t wait to start on mine.  I’m going to go to the craft store tomorrow, so all the valentines days stuff doesn’t sell out like it did for the christmas swap.

Post # 12
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m in! I only got 2 out of 3 cards from the holiday swap as well, hope I receive all 3 this time. Thanks for organizing!

Post # 13
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Yayyyy!  So excited!  And I’m definitely going to do something cooler then I did for the Christmas swap…my Christmas cards although adorable were rather lame and generic (it wasn’t my fault my cricut wasn’t working and I finally figured out what’s wrong with it!!!).  And hopefully I’ll get all 3 this time, I was kind of sad I only got 2 for the Christmas swap!

Post # 14
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’ll join for sure, but I’m going to warn everyone that I will be doing store bought cards since our wedding is 2/19 ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll make sure to buy the cute ones!

Post # 15
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

YAY, I was so sad I missed the Christmas swap.

Post # 16
13096 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Sign me up!  I really enjoyed getting mail at the Christmas swap!  Darling Husband is probably going to think I’m crazy (again) – oh well!

The topic ‘WB Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2011!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors