(Closed) WB Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2011!

posted 9 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 137
1279 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@crh1729: Oh, i’m so glad you like it!! My actual plan was to make a card that looks like a photo frame, but unfortunately i wasn’t in such a creative mood and didn’t really know how to make it. I had already printed out your avatar photo, but then i came across a thread with the black and white one that you had posted just two hours ago, and i thought you would like that one better πŸ™‚

Post # 138
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Usuki: Well I loved it! I immediately hung up on Fiance, took a picture, and sent it to my mom and Fiance and then called mom and went on and on about it coming from Germany and then how much I loved it! So, thank you!

Post # 139
711 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@panterapeach: YAY, thanks for my card and the candy, I LOVE Reese’s Pieces!!!

Post # 140
7693 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Sent mine out at 4:45 today!

Post # 141
2870 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@ktbrady: OMG me too! πŸ™‚
It was hard sending the candy off.

Post # 142
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Sorry partners, I was working so hard on your cards and gifts that I couldn’t make it to the post office before it closed today. But don’t worry, I’ll send them tomorrow! I hope you all love them!

Post # 143
946 posts
Busy bee

I’m getting mine out this morning…sorry for the delay!  I think you’ll like them though!

Post # 144
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I received a super cute card from Tiffany, but I don’t know who that is πŸ™ but thank you Tiffany!!

Sent my last card yesterday so hope my partners are getting them!

Post # 145
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009 - Red Fish Grill

Mine are on their way, too! :o)

Post # 146
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Mine went out last week…hopefully they are arriving already!

Post # 147
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I sent mine out over a week ago, and have only heard from one Bee that has received them.  I sure hope the other two haven’t gotten lost!

Post # 148
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I just sent mine out. Man, it takes a lot of extra work (but not extra money) to send something to Canada these days. Two of my three swaps have to make it up there. Hope customs doesn’t rip them apart.

And my post office clerk almost didn’t want to send my third because the city name didn’t match the zip. We looked it up and she gave in but it took a lot of convincing that I hadn’t written it incorrectly. Luckily, my Droid let me log into swap bot there at the counter. And then I pulled up the zip code on google maps to convince her.

Post # 149
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Koala Bear: thanks so much for the wonderful card and bookmark! i just got them in the mail yesterday – it was so exciting to see something in my mailbox from canada πŸ™‚

Post # 150
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@FutureMrsChaney: i just got your card in the mail yesterday – it’s so cute! thanks!! i’m wishing i was in warm florida right about now… πŸ˜‰

Post # 151
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yes! There is a krispy kreme not too far from me, I’ll be making a stop soon πŸ™‚

To my partners–I’m sorry for slacking but I mailed your valentines yesterday via priority mail so hopefully you’ll receive them by Friday!

The topic ‘WB Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2011!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors