(Closed) We booked our venue! Any 11/5/16 bees??

posted 3 years ago in November 2016
Post # 2
938 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

There are a lot of us!

So far I have paid the deposit for the venue and photographer, and have a few cake tastings coming up in the next few weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

Also began discussing things with a caterer.

Post # 3
1349 posts
Bumble bee

im November 5th as well! Major stuff is booked. Taking a break from wedding planning until the new year! I’m a Canadian bee so it will be a chilly late fall wedding!

Post # 5
13 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies, this is my first ever post! I am a 5th November 2016 bride from New Zealand. It will be summer here for us so we are hoping for an amazing fine summers day for the wedding ๐Ÿ™‚ we have booked our venue and photographer. The caterer comes included with the venue but we have yet to chose menus. I’ve tried on many dresses but have decided to leave that until the new year… in case I lose weight! Oh also I have decided on a color scheme! Exciting! 

Post # 7
118 posts
Blushing bee

OMG you guys are so way ahead of me ๐Ÿ™

This is the date that me and my Fiance decided to go for. Even though we had been dating for awhile (over 4 years), and I knew the engagement ring was coming (we went the custom route), but we made it official on 11/05/15 and would like to do the wedding on this day as well. I do not even know where to start …. :/

Post # 8
80 posts
Worker bee

11-05-16 As well! Just booked the venue this week! This will be an outdoor wedding/reception in Tulsa, OK so we are hoping for another beautiful 70 degree day like this year. If not, there will be blanekts, heaters and coco. 

Haven’t booked anything else yet, but am in discussion with photographers and caterers now. I would like to get them booked pre holidays so we’re not competing with all the new holiday brides for venues. Haha. 

Post # 9
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - Fire Hall

11/5/16 for me too!  

Done:Venue, church, photo, dress, hair, makeup.

Working on finalizing: Bridal party dresses, DJ, Honeymoon, stationary.

I know I feel kinda crazy with how prepared I am but I wanted to know costs and make decisions to maximize my buget.

Anyone know about a theme for the wedding?  We are big nerds and are planning a lego theme.

Post # 10
13 posts
Newbee

hmg023:  Wow a lego theme sounds amazing! I don’t really have a theme. My colours will be navy,pink,gold and ivory. But I plan on placing more emphasis on things like the DJ and a photobooth rather than decorations. 

You are so organized, well done. I am in the final stages of finalizing a DJ (found a great one for NZD 700, about 500usd) and a photobooth but still have to do dresses, make up etc…

Post # 11
938 posts
Busy bee

Just put a deposit down for our florist, and have two cake tastings this weekend!  Andddd a wine tasting event to go to, too (we’re using it to see which local wines we want at our wedding) ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 12
140 posts
Blushing bee

I’m 11/5/16 too!!! I have everything booked and cake tasting bright and early tomorrow morning!!! 358 days!!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Dani1105.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Dani1105.
Post # 13
938 posts
Busy bee

Dani1105:  How’d the cake tasting go, and how many are you planning on scheduling?

I had two this past weekend and have a third in two weeks, though I think we are pretty sure who we are going with… we may cancel the third.

Post # 14
140 posts
Blushing bee

nikkiibee:  it went well!! We are going to stick with this bakery. The frosting was perfect– not too sweet and buttercream.. And decent pricing. 

Post # 15
28 posts
Newbee

Another 11/5/16 here! Venue and photographer are booked and dress is purchased. Researching caterers now. We are doing a very small bridal party (just my sister and his brother) so I will probably tell her some color options and let her pick her own dress. Our venue is this incredible artist’s property, so we’ll keep the decorations to a minimum. I’m DIYing a lot of it…so now on to collecting items for centerpieces.

The topic ‘We booked our venue! Any 11/5/16 bees??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors