(Closed) We have a board!! Any July 2014 brides??

posted 10 years ago in July 2014
Post # 77
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hi everyone! We have chosen July 27, 2014 and looking at venues already (it’ll be in Vancouver). …..super excited!

Post # 78
2 posts
Wannabee

Just booked my venue yesterday!!!  July 12th, 2014…can’t wait!!  <3

Post # 79
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Jenizoo:  Welcome to the July 12th club! Smile

Post # 80
208 posts
Helper bee

Holy crap! July 12th is a popular day!

Post # 81
1887 posts
Buzzing bee

@Miss_Aqua:  Hello, date twin! We’re 5th July too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 84
399 posts
Helper bee

Seriously, this thread should be renamed:  July 12th… and other July ’14 brides!

I’m trying to figure why it’s popular?  Weekend after ID4/Canada Day?  Late sunset (depending where)?  Full moon?  All-Star Break (baseball)?  World Cup Final weekend?

Post # 85
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey ladies… Another July 2014 bride here x

Post # 86
399 posts
Helper bee

As of 5/19/13, we have 11 July 12th brides!

Welcome to the club!

Post # 87
208 posts
Helper bee

@BeeRod527:  We didnt want to do it Canada day weekend and couldn’t have it in June because we have friends who are teachers. So…July 12th it was. The original plan was aug 16th then we found out one of his cousins was getting married that day so we changed it. Now i am happy…a month earlier!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

It is still long ways away…

Post # 88
399 posts
Helper bee

@REchick:  I know what you mean!  Our original date is 4/26/14 but my best friend (who’s also my MOH) is a school teacher living in Hawaii.  It would be impossible for her to fly out until the school year was over in late May.  Then I found out my brother and sister are getting married in different dates in May and June respectfully.  Plus, I’ll be completing school in May.

We’ve looked into July 5th but it would greedy of us to have it the day after ID4.  So we decided on the 12th, which also happens to be the last day of our local carnival.

Plus, my parents can celebrate their belated birthdays at our wedding (both birthdays happen earlier in that week).

Post # 89
171 posts
Blushing bee

Hi everyone! I’m a July 26th bride (was originally June, but plans changed). Getting married in Monterey, CA in a beautiful historic courtyard, so exciting!

And a random fact just to make this a bit more interesting… our colors are tiffany blue, light yellow, and ivory

Post # 90
399 posts
Helper bee

@Nferrari:  Welcome to the July 2014 club.  My friend had TB as one her wedding colors a few years ago.  Kiss

Post # 91
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey girls! July ’14 is going to be a great month ๐Ÿ˜€ July 5, 2014 bride here!

I’ve already booked my reception site! I’ve started looking around for “THE” dress at all of the trunks shows, but I’m too indecisive hahaha! And being addicted to Pinterest hasn’t helped to the indecisiveness! But it’s OK, just a step at a time right?? ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘We have a board!! Any July 2014 brides??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors