(Closed) We have a board!!!!! May 2014 where you at!

posted 10 years ago in May 2014
Post # 17
224 posts
Helper bee

@lvanvalk:  I’m not engaged yet but thats the date I’m hoping we will set too! 24th as it our date for the past 5 years and may because it needs to fit in with school term πŸ™‚ So we might be date buddies but I have a feeling it will be a little while before I’ll know for sure.

Congrats to you all anyway, what fun the next two years will be!

Post # 18
70 posts
Worker bee

Hi y’all! I’m waiting now, but the proposal timeline is next spring, so April or May 2014 is most likely. Can’t wait to hear more from everyone!

Post # 19
39 posts
Newbee

Waiting bee here too πŸ˜‰ we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on April 13th. We talked about getting married next May after I graduate, but since I’m a full time student and only work part time it’d be stressful to get the money together. Don’t need to worry about that on top of internships, voluteering, work, school, and homework! I plan on working full time and pursuing my masters part time (only one class/semester), which unfortunately means we will need to work around a school schedule still. We are also hoping to honeymoon in the Caribbean and wanted to take the plunge before hurricane season… Think it’ll be May 3rd!

Post # 20
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hello!!!  Was surprised to see other brides in the May 2014 club, it’s so far away!  We don’t have a date yet, but both like the sound of May, but next year is too soon for us, we want to take our time, so it’s looking like May 2014 for us!

I look forward to getting to know everyone and planning our wedding’s together πŸ™‚

Post # 21
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

We don’t have a venue booked but we are hoping May 18th, 2014

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee

So Excited Just booked a venue for May 11, 2014.  Anyone thought of the it colors for May 2014, or am I thinking to far ahead

Post # 23
4 posts
Wannabee

We’re doing Damask and purple πŸ™‚

Post # 24
57 posts
Worker bee

Hey!  Ism going to be a May 2014 bride too!  We have already looked at one venue and working on a lot of things πŸ™‚

Post # 25
4 posts
Wannabee

Two years till my wedding πŸ™‚

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

FH and I got engaged on May 11th, been dating a little over a year so it took me quite by suprise. Wedding will be May 25, 2014. He graduates from Uni May 10th, so wedding will be about 2 weeks later on our 3-yr anniversary. I feel like a nutcase already planning everything out, so glad I’m not the only one πŸ˜›

Post # 27
7 posts
Newbee

i just started looking at venues! i’m set for a may 2014 date due to grad school & $$ lol. im enjoying taking my sweet sweet time! NC-bride here πŸ˜‰

Post # 28
7 posts
Newbee

@Goulart2014:  u live in wilmington? i live right outside of it and planning a may 2014 wedding too! πŸ™‚

Post # 29
12 posts
Newbee

Nothing is booked yet… but I am almost positive I’ll be a May 2014 bride too!

I’m so glad to have found this board! Hey everyone! πŸ™‚

Post # 30
244 posts
Helper bee

Our date was the first thing we picked!  Haha (:  We have nothing booked yet, but we’re doing engagement photos in October and an engagement party in January.

Post # 31
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Right now I am a June 2013 Bride but are considering changing the date. I’ve changed positions at work and my Fiance job is making changes to their shift too, so in order to keep our budget on track we are considering pushing the date out to allow more time to save money and not get stressed.  I may be joining this board real soon! Good luck planning!

The topic ‘We have a board!!!!! May 2014 where you at!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors