- 6 years ago
- Wedding: September 2012
And guys.. it’s crazy good.
- Brie and rosemary crostini with balsamic fig jam
- Chilled shrimp shooter in shot glass w/ cocktail sauce and horseradish
- Mini beef wellington
- Cheese board: Artisanal selection of imported & domestic cheeses, dried fruits, nuts, sliced baguette, and crackers
- Smoked Salmon: sliced smoked salmon, shaved red onions, capers, dill creme fraiche, lemon wedges with whole wheat toast points
Salad: Spinach, candied pecans, chives, and bleu cheese vinaigrette
- Dual entree: Grilled filet mignon with Bleu Cheese glaze and housemade Worcestershire sauce AND Maryland crabcake with roasted tomato butter with a side of risotto and ratatouille
- Vegetarian option: Butternut squash ravioli in a butter sage brown sauce
- Giant cake with top secret flavors we’re not revealing until the cake is cut =)
A picture of the entrees in action:
We tried to make our food very “taste of Europe” since my family is all first and second generation American and we’re honeymooning in Europe right after the wedding. So, what did you serve at your wedding? Also, if you don’t have ‘meal options’ (vegetarians and special needs like allergic to seafood will be the only ones getting the butternut squash), are you announcing your food selections on the wedding website or doing wedding menus?