We set a date! October 2018 brides?

posted 3 years ago in Venue
Post # 2
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - Inn On Broadway

We’re getting married October 27, 2018!!! We booked our venue and the church two weeks ago!!! I’m getting my e-ring in June from my fiance’s family jeweler. Some people told me that I was planning “to open early” but  venue we chose fills up fast so we had to book it asap. Congratulations!!!! 🙂

Post # 4
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I’m October 12, 2018 as well! 

Post # 5
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Me and my fiancé have been engaged since July last year. Our date is October 8th this year! I’ve got the venue, photographer, and florist picked out. Now I’ve got to pick a caterer and someone to do the cake

Post # 6
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - Inn On Broadway

lhensarling :  congrats! How soon did you book your DJ and photographer? Our wedding planner said they tend to book almost a year and a half out: especially for October weddings

Post # 8
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

September 29, 2018 here, so pretty close.  We booked our venue this past September (2 years early!) but it books up pretty fast.  And like apra26 I’m currenlty waiting on the e-ring.  Hopefully it will happen very soon!

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

September 29th, 2018 here as well. We have been engaged FOREVER (since Sept. 2015) and I’m finally getting it together. 

Post # 10
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Yay, how exciting! October 6th, 2018 here 🙂 We’ve been engaged since November 2015, so we’re definitely having a long engagement! We didn’t plan on having a more elaborate wedding until the end of 2016 though. Happy planning, bee!

Post # 11
1272 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats!

Ours is October 20th, 2018, provided all goes according to plan. It is the anniversary of when we first became official and when we’ve celebrated our anniversary each year. Plus, we both wanted a Fall wedding.

Post # 12
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

October 26th, 2018 here! We got engaged in May and have been dating for almost 6 years. I am finishing up my MSW and will finish just a few months before our wedding!

Post # 13
2264 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

October 13th 2018 for us. We were considering earlier in the year but building the house cost more than we expected (retrospective duh) and I wanted to be sure we had plenty of time to make arrangements. April was just starting to feel too fast.

Lucky for us, the destination we chose is also cheaper in October, and it gives guests that much more time to plan, get passports, etc

Squee!

Post # 14
21 posts
Newbee

October 27th, 2018 for us! Going for a *very* subtle Halloween theme because my parents are weird and think Halloween is literally the devil, but it’s my and my fiancé’s favorite holiday lol. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors