Post # 1
So my wedding is in just over a week, June 6! I can finally see the weather on weather.com and am torturing myself looking! It is showing beautiful weather Thursday and Friday and then 60% chance of rain on Saturday and 40% on Sunday. I know it is pointless to worry because I have no control over it but I just wanted a beautiful day. My ceremony and reception are inside so its not even a matter of that. The only thing outside would have been the pictures. Has anyone had bad weather predicted on their wedding day and it turned out beautiful? I need something to hang on too!!h
Post # 3
Did you have a plan B? If it’s going to rain on my day, I was going to move it into a building close by.
Post # 4
hmmm my advice….don’t even think about it!
I am so worried about my wedding day having horrible weather as my ceremony is outdoors as well that I ended up looking at an almanac to see what the weather has been like the past 10 years! I am crazy I know! but then I realized that thinking about it more and worrying about it, with just my luck I would have bad weather
so …..stay positive!
Post # 5
Chantellamus- I looked into the almanac also but didn’t want to pay for it so don’t feel bad! I am trying to stay positive, lots of prayers and good thoughts going on!