(Closed) WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I dont have it yet but i should be getting the ring set within a few months!:) I’m pretty sure im getting a half carat on my size 5 finger so itll be way smaller than what you want but as soon as i get it i’ll post pics/videos anyways! πŸ™‚ 

Im excited to see all the other girls with it! 

Post # 5
211 posts
Helper bee

Im getting the band too πŸ™‚ Im picky about bands that dont match so we figured its easier to just get the whole set now. I actually think im going to wear the band on top of the engagement ring until we’re married and then move it undernearth after the wedding. He’s going to wear a “mangagement ring” so its easier just to say we’re married. We basically are, we live together, i take care of the home and what not πŸ™‚ Im thinking i’ll get it somewhere between june and septemeber but im not 100% sure yet. I’m constantly on here looking for people with that ring so if i find any new ones i will post the link for you! πŸ™‚

Post # 7
211 posts
Helper bee

@20madi09 I’ve never seen it either but ive watched some videos on youtube and it looks insane! Have you seen any those? They sparkle like crazyyyyy! At first I was a little hesitant because i’m a very simple girl and i never dress up so I thought that much sparkle would be to much for me. Seeing all the pictures of girls with that ring completely changed my mind. It is stunnningg and i can not wait to have them! I will proudly wear those rings with my yoga pants :-p 

Post # 9
211 posts
Helper bee

I was actually looking at that exact ring but in sapphire because i didnt want diamonds! Its much more expensive then the one from moissaniteco tho. It does have the diamonds so if you want diamonds its a good choice but when I can get the whole set for just a bit over that it doesnt make sense to me. Its like the exact same ring tho, crazy!!!!!

Post # 11
211 posts
Helper bee

post pictures when you get it!!!:) 

Post # 14
394 posts
Helper bee

@20madi09:  holy cow! those look exactly like the photos on moissyco’s website. also…can we talk about how Eng192 & Wed560 have been taken down off of moissyco’s website?! anyone know anything about that???

Post # 16
211 posts
Helper bee

Wow! I can’t believe the all diamond version is over 9,000!  That makes me feel much less bad about wanting 1,000 dollar ring.  but oh my gosh I almost had a heart attack when I saw they took the ring down! I’m glad they are fixing some flaws tho, I heard a lot about the stones falling out. Hopefully they don’t raise the price or change it to much! 

The topic ‘WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors