(Closed) WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 242
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Oh and thank you both!!:) It was fun/amazing/a perfect day! πŸ™‚ I will admit that pretty early on i just wanted everyone to leave us alone so we could eat our food tho! lol Do not expect to have much sit down/alone time until the wedding is over! It really was amazing tho, i wish we could get married every day! :))

Post # 243
55 posts
Worker bee

@couldntbeehappier:  Is you ring still super shiny? I’m looking to get the same ring but in Asha and not a mossy. Hmmm…I just want it to be super shiny and look real. Mine would be a .75 center stone and size 5.25

Post # 244
211 posts
Helper bee

@PrincessBellXo:  it is still super shiny πŸ™‚ I clean it every 2 weeks or so and that deff helps. It’s didferent in every light, sometimes ita just very white with out those flashes of color/sparkle and sometimes it sparkles like crazy! I don’t know how an Asha would be tho.

Post # 245
2279 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@couldntbeehappier:  I have this ring on layaway currently and I visit this thread frequently to look at your ring pictures lol.  I have been hearing horror stories from other bees that purchased from moco, that they are losing diamonds from their pave bands.  Have you had any such issues? Also, is your stone a forever brilliant as well? Thanks for the help πŸ™‚

Post # 246
55 posts
Worker bee

@couldntbeehappier:  Thanks so much. My SO just bought me it yesterday so I’m hoping that I get it soon. The website says “In production” and I know that ashadiamonds.com and mosco.com is the same owners so I’m hoping that even though it is asha it still looks nice

Post # 247
55 posts
Worker bee

@blushbliss:  I have only ever heard good things about it so far from this website….I have been equally obsessed and looking at every picture I can lol

Post # 248
2279 posts
Buzzing bee

@PrincessBellXo:  Please share images of your ring when you get it! Complete with full review if you are so inclined πŸ™‚  I see that you reside in Ontario, Canada as well.. please let me know what your experience with shipment and customs is like.

Post # 249
55 posts
Worker bee

@blushbliss:  No problem!! I will take as many pics for you as possible in differnt light and settings and give you a review on how the asha diamond looks. If it looks good then I would go with ashadiamonds.com over mossinetteco.com because they are the same company with the sam rings only asha is cheaper. The ring I bought they just re designed so that the diamonds don’t fall out. We bought ours yesterday and it already says “in production” so I will let you know when they finish making it and when they ship it as well as how long it takes. I know how hard it is to make the choice and buy an e diamond and how much info I wish I had before I bought it πŸ™‚

Post # 250
2279 posts
Buzzing bee

@PrincessBellXo:  Thanks so much! I am actually pretty certain I am going to go with moissanite, but I’d really love your opinion on the setting itself.  So excited to see! What size centre stone are you getting? I am going to be getting a 1.25 FB moissy for my 5.5 finger in palladium.  What type of metal did you opt for?

Post # 251
55 posts
Worker bee

I got the 18k white gold and .75 on a size 5 finger. anything bigger on my finger just looks too big and might look fake. I want it to be belieable to everyone lol. 

Post # 252
211 posts
Helper bee

@blushbliss:  I havent had any problems what so ever!:) I absolutely love it. Oh btw, My Mother-In-Law (who actually ordered the ring said that shes pretty sure its a 1.75ct but idk for sure) As far as i know she didnt upgrade the stone so its just the regular moissanite πŸ™‚ Im sure its different for everyone but i would not want it to be upgraded. Its so white and sparkly as it its. Like i said tho it does pick up color from your surroundings but i seriously love that about it!

@PrincessBellXo:  So exciting!!!! I was dyinggg waiting for it to arrive lol It got here really fast actually, faster than i would have thought! Im sure the asha will be beautiful πŸ™‚ From what i have read (i could be wrong) it has a diamond coating on it? So it should look very similar to a diamond πŸ™‚ 

Post # 253
211 posts
Helper bee

I mentioned this before but just incase you didnt see, I wear my rings 24/7. I clean in them, wash the dishes, shower, pick weeds, lay out mulch and everything else. So I’ve done a lot with them on and no stones have fallen out πŸ™‚ I accidentally hit my ring on things all the time and it hasnt chipped or anything either! 

Post # 254
211 posts
Helper bee

Here are a few more videos for you guys πŸ™‚ You might want to mute it because the cosby show is blaring in the backround :-p Sorry!

Close up with just the light coming through the curtains:

Close up with flash on:

Farther away with curtain light:

Farther away with flash on:

Post # 255
2279 posts
Buzzing bee

@couldntbeehappier:  Thank you so much for all of your feedback, I really appreciate it πŸ™‚  Whatever the size is, the stone looks great on you!

@PrincessBellXo:  I have a .75 ct diamond e-ring right now and I do really love the size.  You will love it!  I want a moissanite as my stand in ring, and just to mix things up.  I would have gotten a halo ring but I had a halo (cluster) right hand ring, and I sometimes regret not getting it as well.  This is my solution! LOL. I wanted to go bigger, because 1.25 is about my dream stone size, and I have heard that shrinkage does set in. 

Post # 256
55 posts
Worker bee

@blushbliss:  No worries. It still says in production so I’m just here waiting lol

@couldntbeehappier: The waiting game is the worst lol

The topic ‘WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors