(Closed) WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 257
306 posts
Helper bee

holy cow!! great to see the updates on this thread!!

// ” class=”_mp3rocket_overlay_style” style=”left: ; top: ; width: ; height: “>

// ]]>

@PrincessBellXo:  i am getting eng192 in asha also!!! i am getting 1.25 in a 4.5 size though…if you scroll through the thread you will see the wax mold they sent me so i could be sure it wouldnt be too big. i can’t wait to see yours for color purposes as well!! we went with the asha because i am waiting for the amora gem to come out on the us market. take LOTS Of pictures when you get yours!!!

View original reply
@couldntbeehappier:  so great to hear you are doing so well & enjoying married life. my ring should be on my finger any day now!!!! i love the videos!! they always make it look so big!!

hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

Post # 258
53 posts
Worker bee

@karenlinebarger:  

Perfect. Mine still says in production so I’m waiting for it to get here ๐Ÿ™ Put pics up asap lol

Post # 259
53 posts
Worker bee

@karenlinebarger:  I’m heading to get it now. I will put up a ton of pics and videos. Any requests?

View original reply
@couldntbeehappier:  On my way to pick it up!!

View original reply
@blushbliss:  It was delivered in a day…literally. It was shipped last night and arrived here at 1Pm today. However I have to go pick it up from FedEx and there is 25 dollars in charges!

Post # 260
53 posts
Worker bee

Here it is

.75 asha diamond on a size 5.25 finger in 18k white gold

Post # 261
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@PrincessBellXo:  Its beautiful! Any complaints with the quality/setting/ring itself??  Was the sizing accurate?  i have heard that moco sizes are slightly large.

Only 25 dollars in charges?  I expected to pay over 100 dollars in HST upon arrival.

I think your pictures may have convinced me to pay off the layaway plan this coming week ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 262
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

@PrincessBellXo:  Also, are you glad you got the .75??  It looks great on your finger.  Now I’m worried that I might feel like the 1.25 is too large on my 5.5 finger..

Post # 263
53 posts
Worker bee

@blushbliss:  The diva in me kinda wishes that I had gotten 1 carat but this is the perfect size and I’m just being greedy. It is a little big but nothing too bad. 

I am in love with it. Everything is perfect. Quality is amazing and everyone that has seen it so far is conviced that its real

Post # 264
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

@PrincessBellXo:  I can see why! It really is amazing!

So timeline wise, from the date you placed the order to the date you received the ring, how long would you say the process took?  I canNOT wait to order mine officially.

Post # 265
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

@PrincessBellXo:  PS I would love to see a side view.. are your side stones diamonds, moissanites or diamond simulants?

Post # 266
53 posts
Worker bee

@blushbliss:  It was ordered on Monday the 28th and then I got it yesterday Friday the 9th ๐Ÿ™‚ It was a special order as well because I upgraded the gold.

Post # 267
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

@PrincessBellXo:  thanks for indulging me! lol.  I have emailed moissyco to see if they will use the ashadiamonds setting with the side diamonds and set an FB moissy in it, because it isn’t offered on moco website with side diamonds (in a slightly different setting it is, but this is the one I have decided on).  I will see what they say!

Post # 269
306 posts
Helper bee

@PrincessBellXo:  I need many many pictures & videos! Also, what color is your center?! Mine is on its way!!!

Post # 270
1061 posts
Bumble bee

@PrincessBellXo:  oh my gosh it seriously looks soo amazing On you!! Just beautiful! If it is a mioissy setting how did you go about getting the asha set in it? Sorry I know nothing about moissanite although I am intrigued by it! Though I think I would prefer an asha since moissys pick up surrounding colors. 

Post # 271
53 posts
Worker bee

@karenlinebarger:  It didn’t tell me what color it was…just that it was a asha diamond ๐Ÿ™

View original reply
@MissSweetiepie:  No it is both an asha diamond and asha setting! Thanks so much! I am so in love with it. I’m afraid I will get in an accident when I drive cause I’m always staring haha

The topic ‘WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors