(Closed) WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 273
394 posts
Helper bee

// ” class=”_mp3rocket_overlay_style” style=”left: ; top: ; width: ; height: “>

// ]]>

@PrincessBellXo:  we need more pictures & videos!!!!!! mine has shipped but who knows when hes actually going to propose!! ahhh!!

Post # 276
2279 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

This is eng 192, but with a cushion halo.  It is now available as eng 188.  I also upgraded the side stones to diamonds.  It is set in palladium, which I now wish I got white gold and has a 1.25 FB centre. 

Post # 278
2279 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@20madi09:  of course. The palladium has a slightly greyer look to it that I can’t quite get past.  It is also very light. Lastly, the ring has some structural issues that I wish I could take to a local jeweller to have fixed because I reside it Canada and customs are a huge hassle, but unfortunately palladium is extremely uncommom here and for those that work with it, the prices are out of this world and its not worth it.

Post # 279
55 posts
Worker bee

@blushbliss:  What are the structural issues? Now that I’m seeing the cushion halo I’m jealous lol

Post # 281
55 posts
Worker bee

@20madi09:  Mine is white gold 18k, I think the other girls is palladium. 

Post # 284
394 posts
Helper bee

@20madi09:  no engagement…yet…however….i did accidently FIND THE RING!!! at first i didnt want to open the box, but i just couldn’t help myself…and OMG it’s GORGEOUS!!!!

so now im just waiting….some days are easier than others…my birthday is next week & our 4 year anniversary is the week after that…OMG I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!

Post # 285
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hey girls πŸ™‚ I have a little update/advice. So you know how my ring was a little big? (Which I’m not saying is moissaniteco’s fault, I could have been sized wrong from the store I went to) Well now that it’s colder my ring is slipping off so I went to komaras to have it sized. They felt veryyyy uncomfortable sizing it down because it would make the side stones more likely to fall out and the ring would have to be an oval shape.  I ended up just getting another snuggle because I didn’t want any of that to happen. So moral of the story, order the ring smaller then you think you need it! He said sizing up is no big deal and actually makes the stones tighter. I really think that I just got sized wrong initially but id recommend to be safe instead of sorry ya know? And @karenlinebarger  since you already got yours (EEEP SOOO EXCITING!!!!) just make sure you don’t take the tag off before you know it fits πŸ™‚ so excited for you! I can’t wait until he proposes and you post some pics!!!!!

The topic ‘WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors