(Closed) WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 289
102 posts
Blushing bee

Long time lurker (sounds creepy!), first time poster! My SO just ordered this wedding ring set last week and I’m so so anxious to get it!! This thread was so helpful because it gave me blindingly beautiful pictures to lull me over while I wait πŸ™‚ 

@karenlinebarger:  Congratulations!!!!! The ring is absolutely PERFECT and huge!!

@20madi09:  I also want to see a comparison between white gold and palladium. I was debating between the two types of metal for a little while, but ultimately decided to go with white gold! I’ve read that the palladium looks a bit grey? But I wouldn’t know the difference…not that experienced with jewelry! I’m sure it all looks stunning.

Post # 291
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@blushbliss:  

I’m about to order the ENG188 and for some reason, i’m not able to see the pictures you posted! Is there somewhere else i could see them? I would really, really, love to see a real-life picture before purchasing the ring! Thank you in advance!

Post # 292
2279 posts
Buzzing bee

@BellieBee:  I’ll add what I still have.  I returned the ring.  It was terrible craftsmanship.  The prongs were crooked and some of the metal was unfinished.  The moissanite was also drastically yellower than I expected πŸ™  It just looked cheap in my opinion.

Post # 293
78 posts
Worker bee

@blushbliss:  

Oh i’m sorry to hear that πŸ™

Did you get the forever brilliant upgrade? I’m super nervous to order the ring now!

Post # 294
2279 posts
Buzzing bee

@BellieBee:  Yes, I got the forever brilliant upgrade.  It didn’t help at all.  The return process was a nightmare as well.  I personally would never shop with moissaniteco again.. sorry to be so blunt, just trying to help someone else through my upsetting experience

Post # 294
38 posts
Newbee

karenlinebarger:  wow…your ring just helped me narrow down my LAST decision about my ring !! I’m getting the  Eng 192 in 14K white gold, 1.25 carat = 7.0mm Asha (until Amora becomes available!) in size 5.75 

The ring is gorgeous and i had my doubt on whether to go 1 carat or 1.25 but after seeing how gorgeous it looked on you! Don’t get me wrong, the 0.75 carat looks awesome in the other bees hand. But like isaid before, i was btwn 1 carat and 1.25. Congratulations ladies !!! 

Post # 295
38 posts
Newbee

Now that I tried it on, i’m thinking my 5.75 ring should have been 6.5mm instead of 7.0mm. Do you think its too big to be believable? 

Post # 296
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

2bfitmd:  Your ring looks gorgeous!!!!! I think its the perfect size! Congrats πŸ™‚

Post # 297
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hey girls! I just wanted to check in and see how things were.

20madi09:  Did you get engaged yet? πŸ™‚ 

and 

karenlinebarger:  How is your ring doing? πŸ™‚ 

Post # 298
521 posts
Busy bee

I just read through this whole post cause I plan on purchasing the eng192. My finger is a size 6 and I was going to get a 7.5mm, but after seeing these pics I might get a 7mm.

2bfitmd ‘s hand looks almost the same as my hand and almost the same size finger. 

The topic ‘WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors