- 7 years ago
- Wedding: August 2010
I fancied up my aisle runner:)
aisle runner -$18, after 40% off coupon from Michael’s Crafts
navy blue and black paint- $1.18
pack of brushes- $2.00, after 40% off coupon from Michael’s Crafts
enlaged monogram printed at Kinko -$3.85
1. Cover table with newspapers.
2. Lay monogram on top of papers and then cover with wax paper. **Note** The wax paper is so the runner doesn’t dry to the newspaper.
3. Tape edges of wax paper together and tape down to table so it doesn’t slide.
4. Roll runner over top and position where you want the monogram.
5. Paint over monogram. **Note** On places where my monogram overlaped letter I made stencils so I could layer the paint.
Also as a side note, I’m have an outdoor wedding and I don’t want my runner flying all over the place so I bought some fabric pegs ($4.29 for a bag of 10) from Ace Hardware. You just punch them through your runner and into the ground and you are good to go.