(Closed) ***Wedding band arrived! Lots of pics***

posted 9 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Should I wear wedding band and e-ring together?
    Wear together : (83 votes)
    92 %
    Wear wedding band alone and move e-ring to right hand : (7 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 17
    366 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Ranch

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love it. Fiance chose my wedding set but if I could choose a second set, this would be it. 

Post # 19
    2478 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

They look so freaking awesome together

Post # 20
    217 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Together! Too pretty to wear apart!

Post # 21
    101 posts
    Blushing bee

@weim-love:  that’s beautiful!! IS that a shared prong or a single prong setting? It only looks like theres one prong inbetween each diamond. And I love that because you can really see the outline of each diamond. Im in the same boat- I have a solitaire cushion cut and am debating on what type of band to get!!!

Post # 23
    246 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@weim-love:  YAY!! So glad to see a real pic of this ring!!  It’s GORGEOUS!!  I’m in the process of ordering this from Gagik in white gold, and also I asked him to add milgrain detail on the “U” shapes.  Now just waiting on him to send me the CAD pic of that I want.  Your post has completely made me positive that I want this ring…thanks for sharing!!

Post # 24
    220 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I’m so in love! I saw you post it in another thread and I swooned. I am currently in the process of shopping for wedding bands, and I’m heavily leaning towards the white gold version of this. The setting is so unique <3

Post # 26
    246 posts
    Helper bee

@weim-love:  hi! Do you mind sharing your ring size?

Post # 28
    65 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

Your set is gorgeous! I saw on another thread you purchased the band from an etsy seller. Would you mind sharing the seller?

Post # 29
    246 posts
    Helper bee

@weim-love:  Thanks!  I just ordered my band!  But I requested some custom changes to better match my ering. I can’t wait till it comes in!  How long did yous take?

The topic ‘***Wedding band arrived! Lots of pics***’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors