Wedding band help!

posted 5 months ago in Rings
Post # 2
51 posts
Worker bee

Both options are lovely!  Which one do you love the most?  

Post # 3
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: A vineyard

Hmm that second one looks like a double row if i am seeing correctly? I like the thicker one visually as far as width alot better. But could there be a middle ground between the skinny one and the double row? Maybe a single row with bigger stones? If not i think stick with that second one. To me it looks pretty great and I usually like thinner bands πŸ˜€

Post # 6
776 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I much prefer the double row thicker band with your ring, it is beautiful 

Post # 7
51 posts
Worker bee

jdbells622018 :  Well, IMO, there’s never too much bling.  πŸ˜‰  Have you seen my set? Ha!   I think both bands look great, but I like the wider band a bit more.  Either way, you have a gorgeous wedding set! 

Post # 8
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I am getting a thick wedding band, I absolutely love it. I love that it stands out if I wear it on it’s own. 

Post # 10
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: A vineyard

jdbells622018 :  pretty! Well i would go with the double row then. The other just looks overwhelmed by your e ring. The double looks like it holds its own to me. You could always break the two up with a super skinny 1mm spacer band later on if you felt like it πŸ˜€

if you prefer more sparkle then you should go with that regardless of what everyone else is choosing πŸ™‚ especially since everyone had a different set. What looks great with yours probably wouldnt look as nice with mine as well as the other way! What i choose probably wouldnt flatter your set because mine is on the daintier side. 

I look forward to seeing your final choice!!! 

Post # 11
1475 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

My band is also thicker than most. I think that the thicker band goes better with your engagement ring. Most Bees have a thin wedding band, but most Bees also have a thinner band on their engagement ring.

My engagement ring band has a split shank, with two rows of diamonds framing a kite cut diamond. Because my engagement ring band is thicker, I wanted my wedding ring to complement it, and not get lost next to it. Your engagement ring is beautiful, but a thin wedding band with it just gets lost.

Post # 12
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I usually like thin bands but I think the thicker one looks so lovely with your ering!!

Post # 13
640 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 1999

I think the thicker one looks fantastic with your beautiful ering

Post # 14
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

jdbells622018  I love your e-ring! It’s so pretty! 😍 I adore the unusual shank! I think it would look best solo but if you want a band next to it I prefer the wider. 😊

Post # 15
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

I also think the thicker one looks best πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors