posted 2 weeks ago in Rings
Post # 2
405 posts
Helper bee

Your ring is beautiful!

Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee

I went for a stacked look with a plain twist/rope band and just a plain band with it as well! Your ring is so beautiful! 🙂

Post # 4
15 posts
Newbee

Just noticed that other picture makes my oval look very round for some reason. Here’s a better picture of my set 

Post # 5
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I am really digging the single prong wedding bands! I think they look stunning with a solitaire.

Image result for single prong wedding band

Post # 6
2534 posts
Sugar bee

What have you tried so far and what have you liked/not liked?

Post # 7
867 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Shreveport, LA

I did like a pp and did a twist band in between, and I also switch it up with a bezel wedding band.  I love the idea of that single prong posted above. Your ring is beautiful! 

Post # 8
8859 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Texasfurmama :  

Well l would go for a plain band in the same style but a bit heavier so as to complement the classic elegance of that beautiful solitaire. 
l think a band full of small stones in any style, pretty though they are,  would detract , but then l am always pro plain metal for wedding rings. 

Post # 9
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

Your ring is beautiful! Agree with those who have suggested single prong rings (though I have seen some reviews that the stones can be prone to fall out…)

Post # 10
95 posts
Worker bee

I think you have a lot of options with the style of engagement ring you have.  I used to look at pricescope for ideas and still check-in sometimes for the eye candy.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors