(Closed) Wedding band to wear with Tacori 2565RD9 engagement ring?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Wooo that’s my ring!

Unfortunately I’m no help as I hated the band that matches this ring, and decided to wear them separately. We just ordered our bands, so I don’t have a pic of mine, but it is a 1.25 ct shared setting half eternity.

Post # 4
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Great thread! I’m still in the e-ring shopping phase, but am pretty set on this style. The jeweler suggested pairing a simple straight micro-pave band with it, and I really liked how it “framed” the e-ring. I wish I had a picture to share but this particular jeweler did not allow it (boo). Keep us posted on what you figure out! ๐Ÿ™‚

@seaside – I agree that the band that matches the ring wasn’t my favorite, either. It makes it look pretty bulky.

Post # 5
63 posts
Worker bee

Any updates on this, ladies? I’d love to see your pictures with the band! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
724 posts
Busy bee

Are you opposed to this kind of design?

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

I wish someone would post an answer. I really like the ring but don’t like the matching band, hopefully a simple band will work…

Post # 8
3082 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m no help because I was going to get the matching band. Sorry! 

ETA: my coworkers sister-inLaw is having a band made by the jeweler. It fits the contours of the engagement ring but isn’t as “blingy”

Post # 9
1408 posts
Bumble bee

I have a VERY similar Verragio e-ring. (Actually, I had my heart set on your exact ring for a long time then changed my mind last minute. Good thing Fiance hadn’t purchased it yet! haha). I also don’t like any of the bands that are made for my ring. I hated the way the straight pave bands looked. So, I’m having a band custom made to fit the grooves of my setting. The band will have the same size diamonds as my ering. I’m not having it made until winter time though so I don’t have anything to show you. Have you talked to the jeweler where your Fiance purchased your ring?

Here is my ring:

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hey Ladies!

I feel your pain because finding a wedding band that didn’t take away from the beauty of this ring seemed like a tall task… I started off by finding a ring that had similar size diamonds as the Tacori enagement ring… the one ring that I liked didn’t have the milligrain beading on the edges like the Tacori does but the jewelers can actually do that and match it perfectly so that’s what my jeweler did… I posted a close up on the milligrain so that you can see… I think that’s what sealed the deal for me because now they look like a pair versus being bought seperately and all of my girlfriends thought the wedding band was Tacori because they matched so well!  Hope this helps!  My center diamond is slightly bigger than 1 carat if that helps anyone too!

Post # 11
3082 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@christinac1986:  sorry for the bad quality cell phone photo – I got something similar to yours. Except a band on the top and bottom. They are made by beverley k. 

ETA: you can’t see in the photo, I’ll have to take better ones – but there is a miligrain detail on the band as well. I looked forever for a ring I liked with that. 

Post # 11
6 posts
Newbee

christinac1986:  I hope this isn’t ride, but would

you mind sharing how many carats your center stone is? We are looking and this ring is my favorite. Your carat siZe is perfect!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

christinac1986:  I hope this isn’t rude, but would you mind sharing how many carats your center stone is? We are looking and this ring is my favorite. Your carat siZe is perfect!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

I went with the wedding band that goes with the Tacori. I wasn’t a fan of the straight band with the twist and was afraid they would scratch each other. I got the two sautered together and it’s nice to have just one whole piece. It doesn’t look too bulky either. This is just over 1carat. Now I’m trying to decide if I should get another band on the other side..

The topic ‘Wedding band to wear with Tacori 2565RD9 engagement ring?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors