(Closed) Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!

posted 6 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Our colors are Navy Blue, Silver, and Red as an accent… it is a New England Patriots *inspired* (not themed) wedding. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

We aee doing a dark purple (indigo, plum) with royal blue and siver/sparkly accents, It will be a very elegant wedding. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
1406 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Silver, Grey, Ivory. Winter Wedding. I may use mint as an accent color. 

Post # 6
1671 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

Teal, silver and black …

Post # 7
1164 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

navy blue, peach and ivory/white

Post # 8
2117 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Ours are navy, light pink, and a dark tan color.

Post # 9
159 posts
Blushing bee

I might be the odd man out here, but I’m not exactly having specific wedding colours.

The most prominent and frequently used colour will be a teal/robin’s egg blue, but it will be a multicoloured mix of various pastels (pink, yellow, orange, green, purple) for my quirky, mix and match Alice in Wonderland wedding.

In some places, there will also be black, white, and red accents where I incorporate card suit elements.

Post # 10
1044 posts
Bumble bee

@mrszrobe:  hey date twin!! Ours are navy and silver with pops of pink, green, and cream tones… i want all the colors at my wedding ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 13
159 posts
Blushing bee

@mrszrobe:  Haha, thanks. Yeah, I’m a bit outside the box on this one. I’m hoping it comes together well; I definitely had reservations at first. I panicked about my lack of colour scheme and was worried that things wouldn’t make sense if I went ahead with my multicoloured pastels. At the end of it, I figured the theme was enough to bring all the elements together and have them make sense so I’m sticking to my guns and hoping for the best.

I’ll definitely post pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m so scared to pick my colours! I have a habit of changing my mind way too often. Right now I’m leaning towards teal and gold.

Post # 15
1044 posts
Bumble bee

@LostInWonderland:  I think it totally makes sense to do pastel hues for a wonderland wedding.

Post # 16
159 posts
Blushing bee

@maplemag:  Thanks! It is nice to have some support on my unconventional colour choice. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors