(Closed) Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!

posted 7 years ago in June 2014
Post # 137
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Ours are neutrals ๐Ÿ™‚ mostly white/ivory decor, men in black tuxes, BMs most likely in grey/silver (still deciding). Touches of blush pink in the flowers… ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 138
157 posts
Blushing bee

Black, ivory, and gold! 

Post # 139
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Dusk blue, cream with hints of blush in the flowers mostly….

Post # 140
164 posts
Blushing bee

Plum, ivory, and gray/silver. We also might have a few small touches of pale blue, like in our flowers (hydrangeas).

Post # 141
561 posts
Busy bee

ours are silver, gold, black, and I think ivory now (originally white, but I looked better in an ivory dress and the ivory tableclothes looked nicer, soo…)

We’re getting married in Memorial Hall in Philadelphia (now it’s a children’s museum) and the wedding has a sort of 1920s glam/art deco theme (though we aren’t dressing in the theme).

Bridesmaids where whatever color black dress they like.  I’m struggling on whether I want to buy them (faux) pearl jewelry for the day or let them be individuals about the whole thing head to toe.  

Post # 142
2122 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

Finally chose my colours with 6 months to go haha!! Going for our favourite colours: yellow for him and purple for me ๐Ÿ˜€

Here’s the picture of our venue using the scheme, and I’ll take out the red flowers in this sample.

I would love a yellow daffodil bouquet with some purple flowers but being June I don’t think they’ll be in season.. might have to go with fake silk like this photo:

Post # 143
10 posts
Newbee

we are doing clover/sage bridesmaid dresses, lavendar bouquets and accents with a pop of blue the color of forget-me-nots. the guys are going to be in khaki’s and white button up shirts. we are doing a destination wedding ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 144
21 posts
Newbee

Our colors are Navy Blue, Champagne, Petal Pink, and Ivory. The pink will be used mostly in the accents and floral decor tho. 

Post # 145
471 posts
Helper bee

if there are any coral, greys and creams- let me know!

Post # 146
739 posts
Busy bee

Soft gray, soft yellow, and nude/blush

Post # 147
2671 posts
Sugar bee

@mrszrobe:  Purple, green, and gray (and white – my dress and lace on the centerpieces).

Post # 148
210 posts
Helper bee

Emerald Green and Gold.

The topic ‘Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors