• Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
@ms_protea:  Yay! A fellow Saffa! 

Our colours are Aqua and Coral (Shades of it ) with gold accents ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 48
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Our colors are soft terracotta as the main color, sage (I feel like “sage” is so often shown as an army greenish shade and doesn’t actually look like fresh sage) and antique gold. We may also throw some dove in there to soften things up a bit. The dark gray below is the color of the suits we’re going to do (in lieu of tuxes).

It’s a fall vintage-inspired wedding, 10.11.14.

Post # 49
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

We are getting married in August 2014, and doing a lavender/wisteria & lime wedding. Here is a picture from which I am drawing inspiration…

Post # 51
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Various shades of blue (for bridesmaid dresses I’m having several different shades) and coral/orange ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 52
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@MrsDrift:  weeeheee! Mines almst the same Without the tan colour (:

ivory, matte champagne and blush pink accent. Pretty much will look ivory and light gold

Post # 53
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Whoa!! Greys and navy/blues seem to be the in thing!! I thought I was being original lol ๐Ÿ™‚ We are doing navy blue with grey tuxes and either lime green accents or blush accents.  Haven’t totally decided yet ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 54
547 posts
Busy bee

My colors are different shades a blue/green and grey. My inspiration is sea glass, and I wanted to add grey. Seafoam is a main color thanks to an Incubus song I’ve loved for over 10 years. Since then, I knew I wanted seafoam for one of my colors, which is just funny considering it seems to be super popular right now! Here are some pictures, because pictures are fun =P

The last picture isn’t exactly what I’m thinking, but it has blues and greys so I just threw it in there!

Post # 55
207 posts
Helper bee

blush and light gray

Post # 56
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Wow, blue definitely is in for 2014. I’m doing an all-white wedding (shades of white… ivory, beige, light, light tan) with pops of royal blue and gold. Inspired by Greece ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 57
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m with everyone else doing navy, I guess!  I want pale yellow and navy to be the main colors, with grey accents and grey suits.

Post # 58
44 posts
Newbee

We are doing blush pink and grey! 

Post # 59
1192 posts
Bumble bee

I think we’re doing purple and grey with pink as an accent. Something along these lines, but I think a darker/more plum purple:

Post # 60
309 posts
Helper bee

Our wedding date is 2/2/2014. Our colors will be Olive green/ivory with touches of browns. 

Post # 61
1784 posts
Buzzing bee

We are going Navy Blue and Yellow with some Royal Blue and White thrown in for good measure. Haha

The topic ‘Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors