(Closed) Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!

posted 7 years ago in June 2014
Post # 62
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Shades of blue and white with some coral.

I love this, but mine will be more blue and white, with touches of coral. I just love the pop of colour the coral gives.

Post # 63
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

i’m also a multicoloured gal! we ended up choosing some tropical fun colours…purple, pink, orange yellow. We are having a fun destination wedding in Mexico and I am a sucker for vibrant colours…so I figured it fit πŸ™‚

Post # 64
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Our colours are lilac, pink and ivory. I want a very vintage classic feel to my wedding. Centre pieces are cream milk jugs with lilac and pink roses πŸ™‚

Post # 65
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Navy with soft pink and soft apricot highlights through the flowers πŸ™‚ Looking for a romantic, vintagey feel. (charcoal suits not grey, though)

Post # 66
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Pastels – I wanted bright rainbow colours but it didn’t suit our venue.

Post # 67
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

We are going with plum, silver & pearly white.  I love everything in this collage…except the lilies.  Not a lily fan.  No lilies are allowed at my wedding.  Anywhere.  Ick.

Post # 68
1285 posts
Bumble bee

Our wedding is the first day of summer.  We are going with black – that’s Fiance and I’s personality – with a splash of yellow, for the first day of summer – our flowers will be sunflowers.

Post # 69
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@Smashley506:  Colour twins!

Post # 70
543 posts
Busy bee

Pink pink and more pink. Hot pink, blush pink, and throwing in some white/ivory to tone it down for per the FI’s request πŸ™‚

Post # 71
45 posts
Newbee

We are having late spring wedding May 24th 2014.  Our colors are Navy Red and Grey. I’m a Kentucky girl & my favorite color is blue. He’s an Ohio boy and his favorite color is red. So why not join the two? Groom and Groomsmen in grey suits (leaning towards light grey) bridesmaids in navy with red bouquets.  Navy linens and red flower centerpieces.  Our wedding date is also Memorial Day weekend. We added the grey so it wouldn’t scream Fourth of July. 

Post # 72
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Navy, white, cream and hints of silver and palest pink

Post # 73
15 posts
Newbee

@BeeOi:  Awesome! I love them. It’s very cool feeling, but still bright and lively. Although, I have started to notice that coral is a hard colour to find stuff in. But I just love the way it looks with blue.

Post # 74
5 posts
Newbee

Our colour theme is teal & white!

Post # 75
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

June , 2014!! I don’t actually have exact colors, more like color inspiration which is kind of blush/gold with cream. I just want it to be very springy and light πŸ™‚

Post # 76
1410 posts
Bumble bee

Oh wow, I thought my colors would be strangely “cool” for a summer wedding, but apparently not! πŸ™‚ I’m thinking a somewhat purplish blue, silver, white, and a bit of evergreen and some shade of purple. It’s likely going to be foggy, at least when we’re at the ceremony location, a park by the ocean with some beautiful trees, and I think everything is going to look beautiful. πŸ˜€

I can’t wait to compare as we get closer to the date, month and day twins! :

The topic ‘Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors