(Closed) Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!

posted 9 years ago in June 2014
Post # 107
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@mrszrobe:  That sounds like an amazing combo!  We’ll be doing coral and gray with silver accents

Post # 108
31 posts
Newbee

@MrsSmallIsSoTall:  Day and color combo twins!  AWESOME!  I just love the combo, its so summery without jumping down your throat!

Post # 109
1 posts
Wannabee

My colors are Ice Blue, Silver, White, and Fuchsia… I’m excited!

Post # 110
130 posts
Blushing bee

Our wedding colors

Post # 111
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

My colours are mint green, ivory and cream with accents of silver and grey ๐Ÿ™‚ can’t wait just wanted something simple and elegant. We’re getting married in August 2014 ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 112
5 posts
Newbee

Charcoal gray and canary yellow with navy blue accents!!!!

Post # 113
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

My colors are light yellow, grey and mint. This palette is a little darker than my colors, but close enough.

Post # 114
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

We are getting married next November at Union Hill Inn, in Sonora Ca. It’s very Town and Country without feeling western. So we are having fall colors ( deep reds, burnt orange, golds, etc…)But I’m not sticking g to a certain color pallet. I’m going to talk to my florist to make sure  it’s not going to look like Halloween. Im open to all colors of fall. Pluse charcoal gray for bridal party.

Post # 115
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

so my original color was mediterranean blue like the color of the mediterranean ocean. However, so has been married once before and the colors were blue and silver. Now I am contemplating merlot, gold, champagne inspired by under the tuscan sun

Post # 116
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Add in a royal purple and you have my colors! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

April 26, 2014

Post # 117
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

• Wow! Everyone here has great ideas. I so excited about my April 5 wedding. Our wedding color will be peacock teal, magenta and silver with feather accents.

Post # 118
206 posts
Helper bee

Love this post! We’re having a country wedding – burlap, lace, pinks and browns!

Post # 119
19 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married on the same day ๐Ÿ™‚  We’re having navy blue dresses and orange flowers.  It took forever for us to decide.  Finally we went to pick out bridesmaid dresses and when we found a dress we liked we picked a color!  Good luck!

Post # 120
56 posts
Worker bee

Various shades of pink and a vibrant green. I will also be using a deep chocolate brown here and there.

Post # 121
3329 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Our colours are light aqua & white flowers. 

The topic ‘Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors