(Closed) Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!

posted 9 years ago in June 2014
Post # 122
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Dunes House - Hilton Head Island, SC

I’ve decided on lime and turquoise, and am trying to decide between khaki, silver or both for the last color.

Post # 123
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Our colors are red and black!

Post # 124
253 posts
Helper bee

@mrszrobe:  Our colors are: Zebra, gold and red lol It sounds unique and will be. Just not too much Zebra. I’d hate to have dizzy guests! 🙂

Post # 125
491 posts
Helper bee

My main color is purple, in varying shades, but I am also using pink, orange and yellow. And probably ivory as my neutral color. And maybe a bit of green. Basically I want to use all the colors, but my Fiance said no to a rainbow theme, lol. But it’s mainly purple, the other colors are just accents.

Post # 126
4913 posts
Honey bee

mint, gold, blush and torquoise – here are some inspiration boards

right now I’m leaning towards barely using the torquoise, but i do love blue and will likely incorporate it

Post # 127
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Bourdeax and Gunmetal Blue! Laughing

Post # 128
1589 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Royal Purple, Sparkle, and Blush!! FI’s fav color is royal purple- he wants it to be a classy and elegant affair.  My fav colors are sparkle and pink, but I don’t want purple with a shade of pink that looks like a little girl’s birthday.  I think a blush will be sophisticated. 🙂

Post # 129
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I LUV sea foam & gold!

My colors are turquoise, peach, cream, gray, & a fern sort of green.  You’ve gotta see it…nice combo.

Post # 130
1883 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I am doing mostly light blue and light green. There are so many types of green that I love (my fav color) so I wish to incorporate different kinds. So, I am also doing medium blues and greens, and white, with a dash of black here and there! I am mixing two different themes to personalize, and hopefully it will all come together…..

Post # 132
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

We are doing emerald, gold, and ivory for our fall 2014 wedding.

Post # 133
13 posts
Newbee

main colors are blush, gold and navy. Bridesmaids are wearing navy and groomsmen are wearing gray. 

Post # 134
13 posts
Newbee

My tables are not going to be pink though! I am going with gold chargers, navy or ivory tablecloths and mostly green and white flowers with a little blush.

Post # 135
4 posts
Wannabee

Our colors are gray and pink and white 

Post # 136
623 posts
Busy bee

@mrszrobe:  My wedding is the same day!!! My wedding colors are hot pink, black, white, and silver. I can’t wait to see if everything turns out how I imagined it would. Less than 7 months away. I can’t believe it!

The topic ‘Wedding Colors 2014 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors