(Closed) Wedding Day Coordinator & Photographer for $1500 – BOOKED

posted 6 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 2
2459 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

Awesome! Link to the photographer if you don’t mind sharing so we can see some of her work?

Fiance and I are paying $1,000 for 8 hours of photography. Our photographer seems relatively new to photographing weddings (at least I’m guessing that since his reviews on WeddingWire and TheKnot are all fairly recent). His wedding business has grown fast, so I’m glad we booked him back in January since his prices have gone up considerably since then. We got him for a steal and his work looks amazing!

Post # 3
986 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I’m so jealous of any brides who have photographer friends… In my area the bare minimum for a photographer is $1500 for a super bare bones package and I’ve seen full packages go up to $5000 :-O

Post # 5
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

wow that’s pretty great.  Mine cost more than 4x that together. ><

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
GirlyGirl24:  hi, may I ask who your photographer is? Thanks! 

Post # 9
2459 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
shirlpham:  Our photographer is from the Philadelphia area so I don’t think Texas will work for him. I found him on Thumbtack though which has turned out to be a really great site for finding vendors. You have to weed through some of the more amateur ones though but it’s worth it.

Post # 10
986 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
GirlyGirl24:  Would you mind sharing the photographer? I’m near Philly as well

Post # 11
2459 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
loveisbrewing:  Sure the photographer is DMP Family Life (Dan Mezick). Like I said, his prices have gone up since I booked him back in January, but he is still budget friendly. His style is photojournalism. If you go to his CLIENTS tab you can see his  full wedding albums! One of my favorite weddings he’s done so far is “Sal & Jachelle” (near the bottom of the list).

http://www.dmpfamilylife.com/main.php

Let me know if you book him since you can list me as a referral! πŸ˜‰

Post # 12
986 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
GirlyGirl24:  Thanks so much!  I will definitely let you know if we decide to book him

Post # 13
2459 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
loveisbrewing:  You’re welcome! Sorry to OP for threadjacking.

Also, just wanted to add we’ve met with him in person and he is SO nice and professional! He even does a scouting trip to your venue beforehand, where he looks for good spots to take photos so that he’s ready to go the day of to maximize your time most efficiently.

Post # 14
16 posts
Newbee

Our photographer was about 3K and our wedding planner was 2K – Chicago is NOT cheap!

Post # 15
275 posts
Helper bee

My photographer was about $2200 w/a second shooter and my day-of coordinator was around $1200.

The topic ‘Wedding Day Coordinator & Photographer for $1500 – BOOKED’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors