Post # 1
Anyone have a timeline made yet? I’m needing to start on mine simply to get the day’s activities in order.
Share yours if you’d like! 🙂
Post # 3
I haven’t made ours yet but I wanted to link you girls to this: http://www.russellandhazel.com/PDF/wedding/WeddingDayTimeline.pdf
Might be helpful — I used this website to organize my binder, lol. They just so happen to have a wedding day timeline thing too for free.
Post # 5
@SuperDuperBrit: Nice! Thanks for posting that!
@JoanHarris-Good luck planning your timeline!
Post # 6
There’s also one from Wedding Chicks you can download for free: http://www.weddingchicks.com/2012/04/05/download-your-free-wedding-schedule/
And another hour by hour one from Hey Gorgeous Events: http://www.weddingchicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/HEYGORGTIMELINE.pdf
Right now, ours is looking like this:
- 8:00am-9:00am Wake up, eat breakfast
- 9:00am-11:00am Bridesmaids/Bride get their hair done
- 11:00am-12:00pm Bridesmaids do our make-up/finishing touches/get dressed
- 12:00pm-12:30pm Light lunch
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Groom Portraits* then to Chapel
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Bride portraits* then to Chapel
- 3:00pm-3:30pm A short breather before the ceremony
- 3:00pm People start arriving at the Chapel
- 3:30pm Ceremony starts
- 4:15pm-4:30pm Ceremony ends
- 4:30pm-6:00pm Family Formals/Bridal Party photos
- 4:30pm-6:00pm Cocktail hour
- 5:45pm Dinner is announced
- 5:45pm-6:00pm Guests find their seats
- 6:00pm MC introduces the wedding party: first parents, then bridal party, then bride and groom.
- 6:05pm First dance
- 6:10pm Welcome speech/toast to the bride (Dad) and blessing (Fr.)
- 6:15pm Soup/salad served
- 6:45pm TOAST (best man, groom responds?) between courses 6:50pm Dinner is served
- 7:10pm TOAST (maid of honour, bride responds?)
- 7:20pm Cake cutting is announced
- 7:40pm-7:50pm Dinner is finished up & cleaned up
- 8:00pm Cake is served
- 8:10pm Best man reads any messages sent to bride and groom
- 8:15pm Father-daughter dance, followed by mother-son dance
- 8:25pm Dance party begins
- 9:30pm Bouquet and garter toss (whatever we choose to do instead)
- 9:50pm Dance party continues
- 12:00am-1:00am We turn into pumpkins (aka party ends).
Post # 7
Post # 8
@Brideonabudgetlauren: thank you!
@Floating Elephy: that is an awesomely detailed list. and thanks so much for the links 🙂
right now mine looks like
9:00am Wake Up
9:30am Have a drink
10:30am Have a drink
11:00am Get hair & makeup done
12:00pm Have a drink, maybe food
3:00pm Get married
Kidding!….kind of 😛
Post # 9
@JoanHarris: LOL. If my Dad wasn’t such a planner, that is 100% what mine would look like, too 😛
Post # 11
- Wedding: May 2013 - Kempinski San Lawrenz, Gozo
@Floating Elephy: Thanks for the link! the list is perfect, i don’t have to change ANYTHING on the list! I just have to incorporate it into something more presentable 🙂
Post # 12
@Floating Elephy: Oh nice! I like that one too.
Post # 13
@Floating Elephy: Wow, thanks for the post. I may need to steal some of this.