Wedding Dress

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I love your dress. I think it looks so smokin on you! But I feel like the veil competes with it. Have you thought about a plain veil or maybe one with beading that’s a closer match to your dress?

Post # 3
120 posts
Blushing bee

First of all, your silhouette looks gorgeous! 

Because there is a fair amount of detail on the dress, I would be interested in seeing how a plainer raw edge or corded edge veil would look. I like the length! 

Post # 4
5563 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

The beading on the dress is gorgeous!!

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Your dress is so beautiful. I think the veil is taking away from the details of the dress. Maybe something simpler would compliment the dress more 🙂 

Post # 6
Hostess
11051 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

liswedding : Oh it’s beautiful! The veil really bring out the detail of the dress and completes the look. I love it! You look fabulous! 

Post # 7
2139 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

liswedding :  Beautiful dress and gorgeous figure! but the veil doesn’t accentuate it. It’s too much. 

Post # 8
1471 posts
Bumble bee

The dress is gorgeous on you, but I don’t think the veil matches at all.  It’s too much and competing with your dress/body.

I would go for a finger-tip veil maybe with a thin line of sparkle instead. There are cheap ones online that look great (I know, I got one for under $100)!

Post # 9
3560 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

liswedding :  the veil is too much. if you love the lace, i think it would be much better if the lace were just on the long layer, and not the blusher. it’s just way too heavy looking on the blusher

Post # 10
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Sunset Beach Resort, Siesta Key

You look absolutely gorgeous! That dress is SO flatterin on you! I think go with what makes you happy but I think the beauty of your dress would stand out so much more with a little more simple of a veil. 

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Consider a partial lace veil, where the lace is just around the train (maybe around the hips as well)

Post # 12
8321 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

liswedding :  

Beautiful dress and you look wonderful in it   but  I agree with  pps that the veil has  rather too much lace. Round the bottom is nice , but that double layer at the top quite obscures the dress’s lovely  back details .

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors