(Closed) Wedding Dress 911…HELP!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
85 posts
Worker bee

I think it look beautiful the way it is.   

Have then add some tule edging on the lines of the sweetheart to match the bottom.   

Post # 3
9754 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

I think it looks great and your boobs are fantastic. 

If you are really worried why not get a topper to go over it?

Post # 4
521 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Lake Louise Canada

Well they look GREAT as-is but there are a number of ways to cover if you need to. Add a lace edge to the top that sticks up and gives a bit of coverage, wear a topper like this photo below, but you’ll lose the amazing shape either way. I’d leave it.

Post # 5
2163 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Valleybrook Country Club

View original reply
ktbudy71090 :  Honestly I would leave it as is. I think it looks great!

Post # 6
1277 posts
Bumble bee

I don’t think it’s too much and I think it looks great. But if you feel uncomfortable with it have them add some fabric to the sweetheart portion. 

Post # 7
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Your boobs are everything I wish mine looked like in my dress! It’s definitely not too much and they won’t look like they are busting out. They literally look perfect! I just had my seamstress add TWO padded cups into my dress to get the same cleavage you have!

Post # 8
80 posts
Worker bee

You could always see if there is just a little room to be taken out on the sides?  Usually there is always about a half of an inch to work with letting it out? I get the whole topper thing.. You spend so much time finding the dress, just to keeping going and adding more and covering it up.  Show off the dress!  You look great!!    

Post # 9
3344 posts
Sugar bee

You look great!!! But I know what you mean. If you’re not used to showing that much skin, it can be scary until you get used to it! If you feel the need to cover up, try adding a bolero.

Post # 13
1468 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Is there any way to raise the sweetheart neckline a bit so the plunge isn’t so cleavagy? I think a little boob at the top is fine, but I see what you’re saying. If you relax your arms, does it go away at all?

Post # 14
912 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
ktbudy71090 :  tbh your boob situation actually looks good.. but if you prefer to have a bit more coverage.. just ask the seamstress to put a bit of tulle in the middle that matches your skirt and problem solved. 

Post # 15
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

View original reply
ktbudy71090 :  PERFECT….. share a pic of back!? I’m a Stella bride too!!! :+)

The topic ‘Wedding Dress 911…HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors