(Closed) Wedding dress: Emerald couturiers 9160

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

This one is made out of organza so it gives it the chiffon feel! And it has the sweetheart wrap that you are after!

Galina Collection Davids bridal- AND its on sale and in your price range!

This Allure one is satin but also has the top you are looking for! I LOVE this one!

this one is a 2 Be Bride by Cathy Ireland dress also!

Post # 5
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

This is going to sound random, but I would recommend going to a Filene’s Basement Running of the Brides sale if one is near you.  When I went to one in Boston last year, I would say that about 70% of the dresses were Emerald Couturiers, and all were selling for well within your budget.

Post # 9
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Many designers have a version of the dress you like, if you show that picture to any bridal consultant I’m sure you will  be pleasantly suprised when they bring you ad ress identical to yours

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@chinvicky:  I have this dress!! I am also trying to sell it. Contact me if you are still interested. [email protected]. I am selling it for $800 and I will include my crystal sash that I brought to wear with it. I can also show you pictures.

Post # 12
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I would call every store you’d consider driving too asking if they have a sample on sale.  My dress is an Emerald and I only paid $450 for it because of a sample sale.  This was before I knew about weddingbee, and I had never even heard of Emerald before, but I love my dress and I’m so excited to wear it!

Good luck with finding a dress, if not that dress.  I agree withh PP, there are many dresses similar to your pick.

The topic ‘Wedding dress: Emerald couturiers 9160’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors