(Closed) Wedding dress Essence of Australia d1237

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
389 posts
Helper bee

No veil, a feather and rhinestone headpiece is more appropriate.  You could add a birdcage veil to any one you like.  You could custom order a silk tulle veil in silver.  check out

http://www.distinctiveveils.com/

My groom is in gray.

Post # 5
389 posts
Helper bee

There are so many shades of gray if you choose that color for the tux/suit, so ask the store manager, what he feels goes best with that particular shade of gray.  I think white, pink or light yellow look more crisp than ivory and you could get a tie that has color in it or get a gray tie with a texture/design – gray on gray.  Colors that go with gray:  yellow, rose, purple, navy or your little girls could wear white with gray sashes.  it doesn’t really matter too much with them, because they will be adorable.  there are satin and dressier fabrics for little girls in gray as well, but I think that will be too mono-chromatic.  look for party dresses for girls as opposed to flower girl dresses and you will be surprised to find a more varied color palate using gray. you could even throw in a pastel color with black and it will blend nicely with the gray. see samples below.  good luck.

The topic ‘Wedding dress Essence of Australia d1237’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors