Post # 17
Wear boy short or fuller panties or your friends and consultant may end up getting more than they want to see! I also wore a strapless bra. I didn’t usually bring shoes.
Post # 18
Personally, I brought/wore
- nude underwear (not a thong, because I didn’t want my Mom or some poor salesperson up close and personal with my booty)
- Spanx- no explanation needed
- a comfortable nude bra, but brought a strapless one along
- heels at a height similar to what I’ll wear for the wedding. I can’t wear very high heels due to breaking both of my feet (at separate times) but I wanted to get a better “effect”.
- if you’re going on a marathon shopping run or will be hanging around a bit, you may want to bring a light robe
- bottle of water.
- a hair clip to get my long hair up off of my neck to A) let me see what the dress looked like. B) cool off– it gets hot in there, wrestling in and out of those heavy dresses and C) pull my hair up to see what the dresses I *really* liked looked like with a veil
- pictures of what I did want, if not specific dresses at that store
- a camera, if the shop allows photos, or in case you do find THE ONE! I had mine with me when I bought my dress, but didn’t think to snap any photos because I was so excited.
Good luck! Relax and enjoy yourself!
Post # 19
Thank you everyone for the great advice! I really appreciate it! =)
Post # 20
Quick question – do you always have to make appointments with these places, or if you’re going to a department store can you just show up? Sorry to but in on your thread, thanks!