Full-sleeve wedding dress under $1000 from stores in DFW/online?

posted 11 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

I bought my dress off of Lulu’s for $60, I’ll private message you a picture! It was great quality and I loved it!

Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee

Not even close to the point of buying a dress yet, but I’m determined to come to either Houston or Dallas to check out BHLDN in person. Their gowns are really stunning and, for the most part, relatively inexpensive. 

Post # 4
2799 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I had the same problem OP, I wanted a dress with sleeves for a reasonable price and I couldn’t find one in stores! I bought mine on Etsy from this seller and I can’t recommend them enough, my dress was stunningly beautiful for around $500. They have a few options with full sleeves in your price range.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ELDesignStudio?ref=search_shop_redirect

Post # 5
3063 posts
Sugar bee

chillbee29 :  I suggest you explore Etsy, you might find something you love and within your budget. The dresses below, for example, are from Etsy, under $1,000:

Such exquisite lace:

Post # 9
206 posts
Helper bee

chillbee29 :  mine will take 4 weeks to arrive with costum measurements. 

Post # 10
2799 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

chillbee29 :  I ordered in a standard size after reading reviews that you usually need to get alterations even when ordering a custom size gown, but I only ended up needing a hem! It took about 2 months to arrive shipping from the US to the UK 🙂 

Post # 11
9961 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Sundays Bridal in NRH. They have a website!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors