Wedding dress under $1000 from stores in DFW/online?

posted 9 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

David’s bridal has a ton of good options under 1000. I got mine for 350 and its fabulous

Post # 4
363 posts
Helper bee

Amazon for $230.

Post # 6
363 posts
Helper bee

Kissbridal on Amazon. I’m keeping it in the bag until the wedding but it looks exactly as expected. 

Post # 7
72 posts
Worker bee

nikkiv1313 :  Gorgeous dress!!! Do you happen to know what their return/exchange policy is? 

Post # 8
3730 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Look into Mori Lee and Allure brands. I bought my Mori Lee for around 850, and it was a new style that year, so it wasn’t on sale or anything. Most bridal salons carry these designers. 

Post # 9
862 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Providence Place Bridal in Rockwall. They also have a pop-up at Wild Rose Events that has sample gowns. 

Post # 10
363 posts
Helper bee

beebee147 :  Last I checked they allow return but I didnt check the exact policy but they respond to questions quickly. They’ll also alter the dress almost any way you want. Shorten sleeves, change the train, etc.

Post # 11
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019 - York, ME

Definitley be open to ordering a dress without trying it on first! I got some good deals this way, and I could have returned both of mine if I didn’t like them.

I got one of my dresses from BHLDN on sale for $200.  

IMG_9948

This one I got from Lulus.com for $200 as well. IMG_7052 (2)

Post # 12
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

This was from lulu.com it was final sale I paid $38.00. My seamstress was shocked she easily thought the gown was at least $500. It was beyond gorgeous!

Post # 14
9808 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Sunday’s Bridal in NRH. I got a designer dress for $609 because it was from a previous year/season. They have a website you can check out!

Post # 15
477 posts
Helper bee

I don’t know what DFW means, but I bought my dress at a bridal warehouse for $299. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors