(Closed) Wedding dresses $1000 or less?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
1574 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

My Willowby Watters dress was $970 at BHLDN! 

Post # 17
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

This is my dress.  It was on sale for $299 at David’s Bridal.  

Post # 18
778 posts
Busy bee

very very similar dress as Mrs.Atlantis on etsy from a london uk based seller except it has spaghetti straps – i plan on wearing it for my wedding for 2. Its like 420 with shipping to states

Post # 19
Hostess
1503 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

I would suggest going to different bridal stores and trying on their dresses and then when she finds one, asking to buy the sample. Many times you can find dresses that have been discontinued and that are on sale and then can even negotiate to get the price down more.  My dress was originally priced at $1,600, marked down to $899, and I haggled with them down to $550 all in.  Just remember that price is negotiable unless they see that she is head over heels for the dress; if that’s the case, they will know they can keep the price higher.  Best of luck!

IMG_9602A1

Post # 20
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Church

View original reply
brownie13:  David’s bridal is a great starting point . I found my dream dress there last year for under 700 and now I believe it is under 500. You can find some beautiful bridal gowns for under 1000. You may have to do a little digging but they are out there 🙂 

Post # 21
1030 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
brownie13:  I wore a Love Marley dress that was $900. This is it: 

The topic ‘Wedding dresses $1000 or less?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors