Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

What size are we looking for?

Post # 19
947 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
@MrsPirt_2013:  I’ve heard good things about them from a few people on this site. There’s a thread about them somewhere. I plan on ordering my wedding dress from there. Good luck!

Post # 20
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I got my dress(es) from Dressilyme. I couldn’t be happier.  Both dresses were $180 each and they are amazing. 

My reception dress:

And my ceremony dress:

There are oodles of good reviews from Dressilyme. So it’s an idea if you don’t have the budget! It helps you save oon alterations too, as i used cutoms meansurements and it fit perfectly!

Post # 21
1680 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

There are some gorgeous/simple dresses at Dillards. Most are sheath, but a few A-line as well! Almost all of them are in your price range.

I found my dress used for $350. (I still can’t believe I paid that little for an Allure Couture!) I don’t have any decent photos, and it hasn’t been altered yet, but here’s a few! 

Post # 22
Hostess
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Have you thought about getting a replica done? That might be a route to consider. Also, you can check out consignment shops and sales. Right now I believe the Brides Against Breast Cancer tour is starting back up.

And I noticed you’re in the North East? Church Street Bridal is probably quite the drive for you, but seriously, GO CHECK IT OUT! The YWCA runs it and they have great deals. As in, you can get a Pnina Tornai for $350. No joke. You can also add them on Facebook and you can order over the phone. That may be another route ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s their Facebook, you should add them and look at their photos!
http://www.facebook.com/churchstreetbridal?fref=ts

Another idea is to purchase a sample dress. I know that my Paloma Blanca was around $3k normally, and I paid $1152 for it because I purchased the sample.  

Post # 25
128 posts
Blushing bee

If you plug in your size and your price range….(remember to go a little higher because there is usually some wiggle room!) and then you can put new or sample! You don’t grave to buy used! put here are plenty of dresses out there!  Go look at the actual augusta jones….. That picture was really dark!  Find it online then go try it on in a store before you purchase if at all possible! 

Post # 26
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just sent you a private message.  Good luck on your search!

Post # 27
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

There’s a place here in Arizona called Second Chance Bridal that has a LOT of really inexpensive dresses and pretty too… but that probably doesn’t help too much ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 29
128 posts
Blushing bee

Ooh here is a $2300 augusta jones…. Has two rips but just on the seams that can be easily repaired. Listed for $599 but says all offers will be considered! Do you know a good seamstress?  You didn’t tell us your size! How about this one.

The topic ‘Wedding dresses $300 or less?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors