(Closed) Wedding Dresses UNDER $200!!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
735 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2009

Those are great finds! for another tip, go on ebay to find acessories… i got my peticoat on ebay for a fraction of the cost.

Post # 5
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

🙁 I wish I would have found this before my wedding!!! I rented my dress because we didn’t have a lot of money to spend and I didn’t think I would want it after anyway. I’m kicking myself now becuase I wish I had my dress so much now that my wedding is over.

The dresses on this site are gorgeous! I’m quite jealous 🙂

Post # 6
903 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Did you end up going with a dress from this site? Were you happy with it? I’ve thought about ordering online, but I wondered how close to the picture the dress turns out and how quickly it came?

Post # 7
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

oh my gosh these dresses are so beautiful and so affordable 

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

I was at the local thrift store looking for some baskets recently and I ran into more than 10 Maggie Sottero and Demetrios gowns for $99.99 each (they were brand new with tags).  That day, they were running a 30% off sale so you could have gotten a wedding gown for $70 +tax!  Crazy!

Post # 9
368 posts
Helper bee

Here are my favorite sites to gawk at with dresses under 200

lilywedding.com/ (real pics of finished product)

stores.shop.ebay.com/gianinarbridal__W0QQ_armrsZ1 (i think they are real pics of finished product)

stores.ebay.com/ebridalstore (real pics of finished product)

juliusbridal.com/ (real pics of finished product)

sophisticatedlady.stores.yahoo.net/wedgowwotrai.html

stores.shop.ebay.com/ebridalstore__W0QQ_armrsZ1 (real pics of finished product)

bridalonlinestore.com (real pics of finished product)

Post # 10
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Thanks for the tip!  It’s so hard for me to spend a great deal of money on a dress for ONE day, so this should help.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I would be very cautious of any of these sites where they claim to “custom make” your dress for so cheap. As a seamstress, I can tell you that the fabric alone for these dresses would cost more than these dresses so they are most likely going to be very low quality fabrics. Just don’t want your special day messed up by an uncomfortable, or cheap looking dress 🙂

The topic ‘Wedding Dresses UNDER $200!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors