(Closed) Wedding Dresses Under $300 anywhere in Ohio?

posted 10 years ago in Dayton, Ohio
Post # 5
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

You can also try David’s Bridal (www.davidsbridal.com) – they usually have great sales where you can get $50-$100 off a dress – many of their dresses look high end but don’t cost thousands. Happy hunting!

Post # 6
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Try Minster, OH it’s called Emmy’s Bridal. I didn’t get my dress from there but i tried on one that was $300 that I really liked. They also have some very expensive ones too, so make sure you tell them your budget.

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I got my Mori Lee Voyage Wedding dress (style 6705) for $300 at macktakmart.com.

They are a New York Boutique, but will also ship.  I tried the dress on at Wendy’s bridal.  They said they couldn’t get it for me on time.  I called them and they got me my dress in less than 3 weeks.  It was in stock at the designer warehouse though, so I got lucky. 

The voyage line is cheaper than most wedding dresses that Mori Lee makes.

There is also “house of brides” that I’ve had some friends use and they got their dresses with no issues.

You can also go to consignment shops that specialize in wedding dresses.  Around Cincinnati, there is two of them in the bridal district in Reading.  Then one in Norwood I believe. 

The topic ‘Wedding Dresses Under $300 anywhere in Ohio?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors