- 5 years ago
- Wedding: May 2013
Bump I need to know these things too!!
well maybe we can help eachother. lol what all do you have/not have done??
Today, I am workin gon my timeline, the rehearsal dinner, finishing my DIY vases, buying favors and updating my RSVP list.
– Constantly updating the Invite/RSVP list
– Finish getting the stuff for the welcome bags and put them together.
– Finish making the noise makers for our send off.
– Finalize the day of schedule.
– FI’s Design List: Wood monogram for the back of our chairs, sign next to the send off stuff, programs, menu, escort cards and thank you sign to guests.
– Make up trial.
– Dress for rehearsal.
– Finalize dinner menu.
– Song and photo list to vendors.
Oh and shop for clothes and what not for the honeymoon!! So focused on the wedding that I keep forgetting we’re going to Mexico two days later!
Do a hair and makeup trial, take pictures, and make sure you LOVE it. If not, look elsewhere or do it yourself! Honestly, I hate every wedding picture my friends have posted so far because I really hate my hair and makeup.
If you are going away right after the wedding, research the weather and pack accordingly! I packed mostly summer clothes for a cool-weather vacation!!! Pack at least one fancy outfit for each of you- for hubby, make sure to pack a belt- we forgot that one so we never ate anywhere fancy on our honeymoon!
If you have last minute DIY things- enlist help from girlfriends/family!!! I printed 80 programs only to realize that I had a typo on the back and I re-printed them all!!! (hubby was no help with that stuff!)
The topic ‘Wedding is 1 month away! planning advice??’ is closed to new replies.