Post # 1
So my wedding is one week away and im sooo excited! Nervous for weather and hoping everything goes smoothly but sooo super excited! Especially for the wedding night! 😉 Lol. My fiance and i have been waiting since November of last year because we wanted our first night as husband and wife to be special and we wanted to do right in Gods eyes. So yay for that! hehe. Anyways with the wedding happening next weekend im feeling a little empty headed. Im not sure if im forgetting anything and hoping i dont. There are a few things i am getting last minute decorations wise but not sure what else. Anyone have any last minute checklist items for me? I need a little refresher/reminder! 🙂
Post # 3
- Wedding: July 2012 - Woodwinds
Mine is 1 month away from today!
You must be SO EXCITED!
Dont forget to bring the rings!
Post # 4
Hello date twin!!!
I feel the same way you do, I feel like I should be doing something or that I am missing something but nothing comes to mind 🙂
Some last minutes things I can think of, or have been doing…
- List of pictures we want
- Preparing emergency kit
- Highlighting hair, eyebrow wax
- Prepare favors
- Gifts for parents
- Looking for a good makeup primer (oily/acne prone skin)
- Preparing venue (on family farm)
- Packing for honeymoon (leaving Sunday)
- List of items I need when I leave my house in the morning June 9th (To include dress, boots, jewelry, rings, bouquets, etc…everything!!!)
- Someone to help with parking, and someone to greet guests as they come
- Purchasing lingerie for honeymoon (different one for each night)