(Closed) Wedding is getting close…budget freak out

posted 11 years ago in Money
  • poll: How are you feeling about your budget?
    I don't have to worry about the budget : (13 votes)
    19 %
    I'm feeling fine and coming in under budget : (10 votes)
    14 %
    Wedding is getting close and I'm getting a little worried about the budget : (29 votes)
    41 %
    I'm in total freak out mode : (18 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 17
    1220 posts
    Bumble bee

I have little freak outs here and there.. my wedding is creeping up on me 🙁 and the biggest part is my Future Mother-In-Law.. they are supposed to give us 2k for our wedding and with it only 4 months out she hasn’t given us anything.. I just hope she can come up with the money. On the other hand my mom is also giving us 2k for the venue.. and buying my dress and the alcohol.

Post # 18
    5669 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2010

Everything will work out and it’s so good that you have spread out all of your costs. I have been stressed about money the entire engagement until now. My Fiance was out of work for six months last year and then as soon as he started working again my mother lost her job so we have been over budget with no money. Well my mother just got an amazing job that is completely covering the wedding and allowing us to have the last few months as stress free as possible.

The topic ‘Wedding is getting close…budget freak out’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors