- 4 years ago
The wedding came and went (very quickly!) and it. was. fantastic!
Here are a few things I would have done differently (and kept the same).
I wish I would have:
- Gotten a more comfortable dress. Our food was fabulous, but I couldn’t really enjoy it because my dress was so tight.
- Adhered more closely to a timeline leading up to the wedding. I left A LOT of things until the last minute.
- Had everything, like the table numbers and decor, finished a month or two before hand.
- Given myself more time for my hair and makeup trial. I hated my trial and changed EVERYTHING. I was super stressed at the salon the morning of our wedding.
- Let more people help me.
I’m really glad that I:
- Spent minimal money on table decor
- Talked to my officiate about what I was and wasn’t comfortable with for the ceremony
- Ditched the veil when I wasn’t into wearing it
- Bought cheap accessories and a veil off Etsy
- Used the same photographer for my engagement and wedding shoot
At the end of day, it is true what they say: everything will fall into place