282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

So lovely, Nicole!

Post # 4
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - LDS Seattle Temple & Hotel 1000

I really love your photographer! The images are so rich and beautiful, I couldn’t stop watching. You had a really beautiful wedding!

Post # 5
17 posts
Newbee

Oh, your wedding was SO beautiful! I especially love your dress – it fit you so beautifully, and was gorgeous!

Your flowers were so pretty too – I’ve never seen that colour combination of roses, and it made it so lush and beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!

Post # 6
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

Beautiful wedding. I love the pictures of you and your husband alone dancing….love just eminates from those photos. Your photographer was awesome.

Post # 7
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Such a beautiful wedding!  And my flower girl is wearing the same dress as yours!

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2008

Your wedding was so elegant!  Thanks for posting the pictures- my colors are also antique pinks and browns, and I was trying to incorporate yellow as it is my fiance’s favorite color- thanks for the inspiration!

Post # 9
7081 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

You had a very beautiful wedding!  One of the most amazing I’ve seen, with respect to all the different elements.  Good job!  Wanna help me organize mine?!

Post # 11
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2008

Beautiful!  Thanks so much for sharing!

Post # 12
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

GORGEOUS!

Post # 13
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Your wedding was beautiful.

The topic ‘Wedding May 2, 2008 Dresser Mansion Tulsa, OK’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors