- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011
I’m very confused and I think I was insensitive and now I’m doubting myself. I was engaged last summer but didn’t start planning until recently. My niece was engaged last month and already set a date for June or Jul 2011. Meanwhile I went touring venues with some friends and got caught up in the whirlwind. I think I picked one of the wrong friends, to overpowering. My problem is my matron of honor, my sister, is also the other brides mom. I already told her I want to do my wedding in May and now I think I should’ve rethought that date through before calling her and asking her. My first wedding and I think my first step should’ve been to ask my sister to be my matron of honor. That may have eliminated the confusion. Should I postpone my wedding?