(Closed) Wedding Officiant

posted 11 years ago in Seattle
Post # 3
1046 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@AmandaSLP: King County allows you to use internet ordained ministers. King County specifically states “Any regularly licensed or ordained minister or any priest of any church or religious denomination” can officiate a ceremony.

I believe that this is true across Washington, but always best to check with the specific county that you are acquiring your marriage license from.

The topic ‘Wedding Officiant’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors