(Closed) Wedding Party & Grand Entrance Songs help!

posted 10 years ago in Music
Post # 3
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I think that TV theme songs are great!  What is you favorite show?  We are coming into the Dragnet theme song.  Also I was at a wedding one time where the party came into the Price is Right, and the bride and groom entered to the A team.  It was funny and set the pace for the entire night.

Post # 4
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

What about "All you need is Love" By The Beatles we are using it for our recessional but it would be cute for a grand entrance as well!

Post # 5
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2008

We used "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves for both the bridal party and bride/groom Grand Entrance.  The intro music is cool, and the crecendo hit right when we were announced, although that was unplanned.  VERY COOL!  I think marriage is an adventure and the lyrics were appropriate for us.  It also complemented "Everything’s Magic" another Angels and Airwaves song that we had rearranged and done acoustically for our ceremony.  It might work for an entrance too.  You’ll find something!

The topic ‘Wedding Party & Grand Entrance Songs help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors