Post # 1
I am at a loss for what to get our wedding party for gifts.
For the ladies – so far I have gotten them their jewelry and a jewelry bag.
For the guys – nothing as of yet.
What are you buying for your wedding party?
What is the best gift you have gotten when you stood up in someone else’s wedding?
What was the worst gift you have gotten?
Thanks for your help!
Post # 3
For the Girls
- Coach wristlet and matching ID wallet in their favorite color
- handmade knotted Swarovski pearl necklace, bracelet, and earrings
- handmade designer grocery tote
- wooden shabby chic trinket box
For the Guys
- Best man – fishing tackle box and fishing knife
- Officiant (also my son) iPhone dock with bells and whistles
- Bride’s escort (also my son) – art supplies
- Ring bearer/Jr. Groomsman – flip camcorder, SD card and batteries for flip camcorder, activity books, and a neon glow in the dark squishy ball
Each of the guys will also receive their handmade pocket squares and socks. And the over 21 guys are also getting liquor filled chocolates and a gift pack of Smirnoff flavored vodka.
There is probably something I am forgetting, but these are just some ideas for you.