(Closed) Wedding Photographer needed in Orange County, CA. Budget 650$-ish

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
10366 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Posting an ad in the classifieds might help you – also, if you post in your local Craigslist, you could get photogs bidding for your wedding. You’ll likely have to hire a newcomer to the business or a student with that budget, and Craigslist is a great place to find those types of photogs.

Post # 4
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My photographer is great and works w/ all budgets.  She’s an OC gal and you’ll love her. 

Nancy Orozco: http://www.nancyorozco.com

Good Luck!!!!!!

Post # 5
1405 posts
Bumble bee

@squeak35:  Her blog says she starts at 2600   LOL   That is a long way from 650!!

Post # 7
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@User876:  Contact her.   I thought the same but she created a package for me based on my needs.  I was originally only going to pay by the hour but decided to create a photo album for Mom’s so I need the CD.  Blew my $500 budget but Mom get what she wants:)

She also has a blog: nancyorzcoblog.com

Let me know if you need more info:) 

Post # 8
65 posts
Worker bee

It’s going to be tough finding a good, experienced professional photographer under $1,000.  Perhaps you could look for a pro, but have a smaller package; we plan to hire someone for about six hours of shooting, and only having our photos on DVD and an online gallery.  If you go the Craislist/classified ads route, be sure to get referrals and view their portfolio.  Also, call up photography schools in the area to see if there are any talented students willing to do your wedding on a budget.  Your wedding is a once-in-a-life event and the photos are usually the only thing left long after the festivies are over, so you may want to invest a little more in this area as you don’t want want something you’ll regret later. 

Post # 9
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

You say you dont want printed photos, are you wanting a disc? Discs are often more expensive, because then the photographer loses all further purchases from you.

I agree, its going to be VERY hard to find a good photographer under 1000.

Post # 11
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You can hire a student from the Art Institute, there’s one in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa. Talk to the photography department and see if they can recommend their best student.

Post # 21
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

[Post moderated for self promotion]

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee

tinynay:  I would love to do your wedding! I am an experienced photographer. I would charge you $500. For the emtire wedding. INCLUDING ALL PHOTOS AND EDITING. Please email me at [email protected]

Post # 13
1318 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

tlewis2596:  the post is from 2 years ago…

The topic ‘Wedding Photographer needed in Orange County, CA. Budget 650$-ish’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors