(Closed) Wedding Pics!!! 4.5.8 YAY!

posted 10 years ago in Recaps
Post # 4
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

it all looks like it came together beautifully! i love your colors. even though the napkins weren’t what you had in mind, it fit in. i dont think any of your guests were the wiser.

you guys looks sooo happy! hope married life is going well…

πŸ˜‰

Post # 5
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

it all looks like it came together beautifully! i love your colors. even though the napkins weren’t what you had in mind, it fit in. i dont think any of your guests were the wiser.

you guys looks sooo happy! hope married life is going well…

πŸ˜‰

Post # 6
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

Congrats, looks like a gorgeous wedding and a lot of fun!

Post # 7
48 posts
Newbee

I love your bouqet!  And the candy buffet – did you DIY the bags?  So pretty….You and your groom look so happy!  Congratulations – it was clearly a very special wedding!

Post # 8
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I am so glad that rain didn’t put a damper on your day.  I am afraid of it raining – but it is great to see a beautiful wedding and a happy bride regardless of weather – it makes me stop worrying about the weather!

Congrats! 

Post # 9
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

My FAVORITE picture is the one where you are walking barefoot.  I love it!

and I adore your flowers too, beautiful.  Please tell us more about finding a dress for $12!   

Post # 10
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

wow – beautiful wedding, fantastic moments in the photos…i love that you had such a laid back attitude about the snafus that could have easily ruined your day – everything looks like it turned out wonderfully. everybody looks so happy!

Post # 11
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

Congrats! thank you for sharing your photos!  I love the photo of you walking barefoot to the ceremony,  you look soooo happy πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Wedding Pics!!! 4.5.8 YAY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors