- 8 years ago
- Wedding: March 2011
I know I asked a question a little while ago and am sorry if I seem like I have no idea what to do, because honestly I don’t but I have another question.
My fiance and I have been looking at venues and feel like the Disneyland wedding fits what we want. However, there is a little snag in our plans. In late March we decided to get married March of next year. We called a wedding planner and were supposed to go to a Disneyland Hotel to see one of the weddings (not attend but I think seeing how the weddings look set up, so probably before the wedding). After that the planner had to go into surgery so I hadn’t talked to her but she was supposed to come back May 5th. After a little while, my fiance and I realized that due to some circumstances, we may have to push the wedding off two months so we would marry in May of next year. We hadn’t signed a contract with the planner and only recieved some emails from her detailing some of the pricing options. However, she did say that she put us in a spot for March 19th but now that has to change.
I called her on Monday but only left a message. I emailed her Wednesday but recieved no word from her. I called again Friday, but nothing. I have no idea what to do because we have to move the date and I need to contact her. I kind of want to move to another wedding planner. What should I do?