(Closed) Wedding Planning 180 – Anyone else completely change what they were planning?

posted 5 years ago in Venue
Post # 2
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Chapel on Base

I like your new plan.  Sounds very lovely.   

Post # 3
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

Yes from a backyard informal affair w just a few close friends and family members (max 20) w friend to take informal pics to 75-80 ppl, a small wedding party, ocean front venue/ceremony w four course plated meal, champagne toast, cake,  DJ, photo booth, formal dress w hired photography!! LOL

Post # 4
802 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

We wanted small, but it just kept growing!! More power to you, if you can shrink your wedding back down to your original vision!!

Would you have to cut important guests to fit in ths new venue? Hopefully you haven’t sent save the dates yet?

Post # 5
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Hotel Ballroom

I had to completely start my wedding planning from scratch five months before the big day. I’m talking all new venue, flowers, vendors, decor and even a new dress for me. It was stressful, it was hard, but it was 100% worth it!

Post # 7
802 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
HikingInHeels :  Ouch! It’s so hard to cut people who have already been invited. Hopefully you’re right that they’d be reasonable about it; it’d be awful if it hurt Fiance at work somehow (subtle resentment or something).

I hope the new venue has your date available. Good luck!!

The topic ‘Wedding Planning 180 – Anyone else completely change what they were planning?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors